Membership Form

WELCOME TO MM92 GROUP

Brief History & Objectives

In other to re-unite us since we left school, John Aburam (Bozoor) a member created this group in 2014 which has now over 70 members around the world. We have the general 92 WhatsApp platform where general meetings are held monthly as well as several local platforms.

JOHN ABURAM (BOZOOR)

Two major  reasons why this  group was formed was to unite, help members in times of need and assist mother sectech in her developmental needs. In this regard we have been able to support several members without jobs, bereavements and co-sponsored the renovation of the dinning hall.

We have a constitution (attached) that guides our operations and you are welcome to visit our website www.kstsclass92.com

You can equally call or whatsapp these lines for further enquiries:

USA: Dr. Kingsley Boateng +13016511169

UK: Kofi Adusei +447944345418

ASIA: Kwame  Appoh +97433592112

GHANA: Michael Owusu Okoto 0260581838

  1. List of all current Leadership. Here is a list of current executives and local organisers

2.A. EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE

 PRESIDENT -Dr. Kingsley Boateng

VICE PRESIDENT – Emmanuel Appah

 ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY – Adjaye Anang Edmund(Loofa)

 FINANCIAL CONTROLLER – Yusuff Akeem(Abinbola)

MEMBER-AT-LARGE – Maxwell Adu (Maxoo)

WELFARE OFFICER – Aziz Ismaila

2.B. NON-EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE

LOCAL ORGANIZER

GHANA – Michael Owusu Okoto

USA – Joe Nanetomi

UK – Kofi Adusei (Skidoo)

ASIA – Kwame Appoh

2.C. VICE LOCAL ORGANIZER

GHANA- Godwin Sackey Mensah (Atomic)

USA – Dr. Osei Owusu

UK – Rev Emmanuel Afedi

To be part of the strong foundation of every student admitted to K’dua SecTech and also create a networking base for all past students (“MMARIMA MMA”).
To mobilize and network all old students together to advance the cause of being part and parcel of the development of our alma mater, as well as serve as direct impacting role models for the continuing students

3. Responsibilities of Members include but not limited to attending meetings, participating in local activities, paying dues: 120gh for those in Ghana,  £60 for UK and $90 for USA and  equivalent amount for  any other country per year, and contributing to voluntary donations. Only those who notify the executives of their unemployment status are exempted from dues payment but must be active in all activities to be considered a member.

4. Benefits of being a member as stated in our revised welfare policy:

A. Voluntary donations will continue to serve as the main source of support for our welfare policy and may be augmented with dues in case of emergency but dues will be used mainly for the running of the group and MM92 projects.

B. Disbursement of Voluntary Donations For Active and Non Active Dues Paying Members.

I. Loss of family member or sicknesses or any other general need

Only active members qualify for any welfare assistance from the group when they loose a family member or sick or any other general needs.

Non active members in need may be assisted by individuals at their own free will.

II. Bereavement of Active or Non Active Member

Survivors of an active member who passes away may receive “100% of all voluntary donations” or  4000gh whichever is bigger but non-members receive 70% and the other remaining 30% spent based on the discretion of the leadership.  The 100 or 70% may still include item 13 and T&T as before.

III. Bereavement of Family Member

Only active dues paying members qualify for these benefits.

A. 4000gh death of wife

B. 2000gh death of parents or children.

IV. Sickness and General Assistance

 Voluntary donations may be used to support anyone in need of assistance based on the discretion of the welfare Officer in consultation with the executives.

V. Invited Outdooring

In addition to individual contributions the group will donate a little token in support of invited outdooring.